At Rites of Passage, we work with you to design personalized and meaningful ceremonies to mark your unique life events. A unique, customized ceremony can help ease the stress of a life transition or acknowledge feelings of gratitude, accomplishment, and delight in a life celebration. We welcome those with a secular or spiritual worldview, as well as those who identify with a faith tradition.
Kristabeth officiates life transition ceremonies throughout Vermont and in Northern New York (and online). We offer a variety of Life Transition Ceremonies Packages to meet your needs. Our fees range from $125 to $725 depending on the details of the ceremony.
Some of the life events we can help you mark include:
- Renewals of Vows
- Pet Blessings
- House Blessings
- Pregnancy Blessings
- Baby Dedications and Naming Ceremonies
- Sobriety Anniversary Celebrations
- Family Celebrations and Holiday Rituals
- Coming-of-Age Rituals
- Leave-Taking Rituals for Moving and Retirement
- Blessings for Military Deployment and Homecoming
- Coming Out or Gender Identity Rituals
- Naming Ceremonies for Renaming or Reclaiming
- Divorce Rituals
- Life Review
- Ethical Wills
- Living Wakes
- Funerals, Memorials, and Celebrations of Life
- Graveside Ceremony
- Healing Rituals for Illness, Surgery, Trauma, or Loss
- Grief Rituals
- Forgiveness and Letting-Go Rituals
- Miscarriage and Stillbirth Remembrances
- Death Anniversaries
- Pet Memorials
- Creating New Family Traditions
All of our Life Transition Ceremonies are designed with your input and your unique values, traditions, dreams, and guiding principles in mind. We offer personal consultations, a customized ceremony, and a draft review before the ceremony.
E-mail us for more information about any of these ceremonies and rituals or to discuss designing a ceremony for your unique life event. You can also schedule a free 30-minute exploratory call.
“When I rise up/let me rise up joyful/like a bird. When I fall/let me fall without regret/like a leaf.”
~ Wendell Berry